About our Bundt Quartet Pan
Featuring the the Fleur de Lis, Elegant Party, Cathedral and Chiffon Bundt, all available for the first time in this size, this Bundt Quartet Pan is a stunning sight to behold. Simple-to-use, this foursome pan is the perfect size for high tea, birthday parties or mid-afternoon treats. Impress your family by baking fresh, homemade cakes to your desire, with no fuss! Commercial quality, this pan produces elegantly-shaped little cakes that needs only a dusting of confectioners’ sugar for decoration.
This Nordic Ware classic, allows you to make professional looking cakes in the comfort of your own home. The possibilities are endless! Dont limit yourself to packet mixes, any flavor is a possibility! No matter what recipe you try, the Nordic Ware Bundt Quartet Pans nonstick coating will ensure an easy cleanup and comes with a 10 year warranty. Before each use, simply brush with solid vegetable shortening and dust with flour or cocoa, or use baking spray with flour, simple!
RecipesButtermilk Orange Quartet CakeletsZesty little Bundts with orange syrup and an optional vanilla glaze.
Use and care
- Before initial use and after subsequent uses, hand wash with warm, soapy water.
- Dishwasher use is not recommended, as it may shorten the life of the nonstick coating on your pan.
- Before each use, brush with solid vegetable shortening and dust with flour or cocoa, or use baking spray with flour in it.
- Mixes and recipes may vary. Fill the pan no more than 3/4 full to avoid overflow.
- Metal utensils, scouring pads and abrasive cleaners should not be used on nonstick surfaces.