About our Formed Bundt Pan Heritage
A coloured version of one of our most popular cast Bundt shapes. The Formed Bundt Pan Heritage is simply elegant design will impress your guests. Bake fresh, homemade cakes to your desire with no fuss! This perfectly-designed Bundt pan is the ideal size for dinner parties and family dinners. A Nordic Ware classic, this allows you to make professional-looking cakes in the comfort of your own home.
The possibilities are endless! Don’t limit yourself to packet mixes, any flavour is a possibility! No matter what recipe you try, the Nordic Ware 10-cup Heritage Formed Bundt Pans nonstick coating will ensure an easy cleanup and comes with a 10-year warranty. Before each use, simply brush with solid vegetable shortening and dust with flour or cocoa, or use baking spray with flour, simple!
This version of our classic is brightly-coloured and made in the USA with durable aluminium, allowing your Bundts to bake evenly. Let your imagination run wild and decorate these cakes in your favourite colours and designs. Happy baking!
Use and care
- Before initial use and after subsequent uses, hand wash with warm, soapy water.
- Dishwasher use is not recommended, as it may shorten the life of the nonstick coating on your pan.
- Before each use, brush with solid vegetable shortening and dust with flour or cocoa, or use baking spray with flour in it.
- Mixes and recipes may vary. Fill the pan no more than 3/4 full to avoid overflow.
- Metal utensils, scouring pads and abrasive cleaners should not be used on nonstick surfaces.