About our Grand Popover Pan
The Nordic Ware Grand Popover Pan makes six tasty popovers at a time. Bake mouth-watering 3/4 cup popovers and over-sized muffins – each cavity is about 65mm wide and 60mm high. The cast aluminium bakeware provides fine details and superior baking performance, whilst the heat-reflective exterior allows for uniform browning so as to enhance the unique design.
Popovers are delicious served either as a sweet, topped with fruit and whipped cream or butter and jam for breakfast or with afternoon tea, or with meats at lunch and dinner. Also perfect for crown muffins, Yorkshire pudding, and molded desserts. Our center heat vents allow hot air to surround the popover for even cooking. Heavy cast aluminium assures it will not warp and provides long-lasting service. Non-stick finish for easy cleaning, and a limited lifetime warranty. Proudly made in the USA by Nordic Ware.
RecipesRosemary PopoversThese rosemary popovers are a nice alternative to bread rolls with your lamb roast dinner, especially when your friend Rosemary pops over.
Use and care
- Before initial use and after subsequent uses, hand wash with warm, soapy water.
- Dishwasher use is not recommended, as it may shorten the life of the nonstick coating on your pan.
- Before each use, brush with solid vegetable shortening and dust with flour or cocoa, or spray with unsalted vegetable shortening with flour in it.
- Mixes and recipes may vary. Fill the pan no more than 3/4 full to avoid overflow.
- Metal utensils, scouring pads and abrasive cleaners should not be used on nonstick surfaces.