About our Heritage Bundt Pan
The go-to Bundt pan when your occasion calls for simple elegance, the Nordic Ware Heritage Bundt Pan is simply incredible. This design in premier gold is one of our most popular cast Bundt shapes and the ideal size for dinner parties and family dinners. Bake fresh cakes at home to your heart’s desire with absolutely no fuss that will certainly impress your guests.
This Nordic Ware classic allows you to make professional cakes in the comfort of your own home. The possibilities are endless! Dont limit yourself to packet mixes, any flavor is a possibility. No matter which recipe you try, the Nordic Ware 10-cup Heritage Bundt Pans nonstick coating will ensure an easy cleanup and comes with a 10-year warranty. Before each use, simply brush with solid vegetable shortening and dust with flour or cocoa, or use baking spray with flour, simple!
This version of our classic is brightly coloured in gorgeous premier gold, and made in the USA with durable aluminium allowing your Bundt to bake evenly. Let your imagination run wild and decorate these cakes in your favourite flavours, colours and designs. Happy Baking!
Honey Chai Spice CakeA feel-good Bundt with soothing flavours of chai spices and smooth honey, especially nice with the thick chocolate cream glaze.
Tunnel of FudgeThe chocaholic's dream with a soft fudgey tunnel in the centre – from the 1960s and still so popular!
Use and care
- Before initial use and after subsequent uses, hand wash with warm, soapy water.
- Dishwasher use is not recommended, as it may shorten the life of the nonstick coating on your pan.
- Before each use, brush with solid vegetable shortening and dust with flour or cocoa, or use baking spray with flour in it.
- Mixes and recipes may vary. Fill the pan no more than 3/4 full to avoid overflow.
- Metal utensils, scouring pads and abrasive cleaners should not be used on nonstick surfaces.