About our Rose Bundt Pan
As gorgeous and it is sweet, the Rose Bundt Pan is a vision of craftsmanship from Nordic Ware. The floral delight will create impressive centrepieces at tea parties, birthdays and many other occasions – try making such creations as the Strawberries and Cream Bundt Cake.
Cast aluminium is the benchmark for quality bakeware. It allows the cake to rise evenly without over-burning due to the even spread of heat, even with ovens that have hotter areas than others. This Rose Bundt Pan will become a go-to for any occasion. Preparation is easy, just dust with flour and brush with butter for an even release every time. Add to this a lifetime warranty, the Nordic Ware Rose Bundt pan will become your new favourite addition.
[cooked-recipe-card id=931 style=”horizontal”]
Use and care
- Before initial use and after subsequent uses, hand wash with warm, soapy water.
- Dishwasher use is not recommended, as it may shorten the life of the nonstick coating on your pan.
- Before each use, brush with solid vegetable shortening and dust with flour or cocoa, or use baking spray with flour in it.
- Mixes and recipes may vary. Fill the pan no more than 3/4 full to avoid overflow.
- Metal utensils, scouring pads and abrasive cleaners should not be used on nonstick surfaces.