About our Rose Bundt Pan
As gorgeous and it is sweet, the Rose Bundt Pan is a vision of craftsmanship from Nordic Ware. The floral delight will create impressive centrepieces at tea parties, birthdays and many other occasions – try making such creations as the Strawberries and Cream Bundt Cake.
Cast aluminium is the benchmark for quality bakeware. It allows the cake to rise evenly without over-burning due to the even spread of heat, even with ovens that have hotter areas than others. This Rose Bundt Pan will become a go-to for any occasion. Preparation is easy, just dust with flour and brush with butter for an even release every time. Add to this a lifetime warranty, the Nordic Ware Rose Bundt pan will become your new favourite addition.
Old Dominion Pound CakeAn old-time classic favourite, this thick and rich pound cake is perfect for afternoon tea all year round, especially when made in our Rose Bundt Pan.
Strawberries and Cream Bundt CakeA fresh Bundt cake with delightful strawberries and cream, served in a gorgeous rose shape.
Use and care
- Before initial use and after subsequent uses, hand wash with warm, soapy water.
- Dishwasher use is not recommended, as it may shorten the life of the nonstick coating on your pan.
- Before each use, brush with solid vegetable shortening and dust with flour or cocoa, or use baking spray with flour in it.
- Mixes and recipes may vary. Fill the pan no more than 3/4 full to avoid overflow.
- Metal utensils, scouring pads and abrasive cleaners should not be used on nonstick surfaces.