About our High-Sided Sheetcake Pan with Lid
With 5cm-high sides for bakery-sized sheet cakes, the Nordic Ware High-Sided Sheetcake Pan with Lid is super for double recipes of desserts, bars and brownies. Your baked goods will rise and bake evenly due to the sheet’s quality materials and keep fresh with its plastic lid. Proudly made in the USA, the sheet’s superior aluminium heat conductivity will perfectly distribute the same amount of heat across the pan, ensuring perfectly cooked items every bake.
No matter how long you have the Nordic Ware High-Sided Sheetcake Pan with Lid or how much you use it, it will not warp. This is due to the sheets reinforced encapsulated steel rim. Never fear about rusting, as long as the pan is hand washed, this pan will never rust nor discolour. Add this with our lifetime warranty, you’ll always get the most out of the High-Sided Sheetcake Pan with Lid, each and every time.
Use and care
- Before initial use and after subsequent uses, hand wash with warm, soapy water. Not recommended for dishwasher use, as discoloration will occur but will not affect baking properties.
- Season pan with a solid or spray vegetable shortening before each baking use or line with parchment paper.
- Scouring pads and metal utensils may scratch pan, but will not affect baking performance.
- Aluminium is reactive to the acids in certain foods such as vinegar and tomato products which may darken, pit or corrode the pan.
- Lid is for storage use only.