About our Madeleine Pan
Delight your guests and loved ones with elegant Madeleine cakes. This buttery French treat is a classic and has been a staple for any tea party for many years. In fact, some historians think the Madeleine may have been invented around the 1700s. Serve with coconut and/or jam, or any topping you like!
The Nordic Ware Madeleine Pan makes a tray of sixteen and is proudly made in the USA and from quality aluminium. This non-stick pan will last for many years with proper care. No need to season, simply bush with solid vegetable shortening and dust with flour or cocoa before each use. If baking spray is preferred, make sure to use one with flour already it. The Madeleine pan only requires bakers to fill it ¾ of the way. This is to avoid overflow. Backed by a 10 year warranty, this Nordic Ware pan will ensure Madeleines become a favourite in your household.
Use and care
- Before initial use and after subsequent uses, hand wash with warm, soapy water.
- Dishwasher use is not recommended, as it may shorten the life of the nonstick coating on your pan.
- Before each use, brush with solid vegetable shortening and dust with flour or cocoa, or use baking spray with flour in it.
- Mixes and recipes may vary. Fill the pan no more than 3/4 full to avoid overflow.
- Metal utensils, scouring pads and abrasive cleaners should not be used on nonstick surfaces.