About our Anniversary Bundt Pan
The Anniversary Bundt Pan design accommodates 10- to 15-cup recipes and mixes. Its a staple for every kitchen! Handles make lifting and inverting/unmolding an easy breeze. Our original and most famous Bundt pan is the center piece for any event, whether it is a family treat or a dinner party, this simple-to-use Bundt pan will have you guests in awe of your baking skills. Impress your guests by baking fresh, homemade cakes to your desire, with no fuss! Our commercial-quality pan produces an elegantly-shaped cake that needs only a dusting of confectioners’ sugar for decoration.
This Nordic Ware classic allows you to make professional-looking cakes in the comfort of your own home. The possibilities are endless! Dont limit yourself to packet mixes, any flavor is a possibility! No matter what recipe you try, the Nordic Ware Anniversary Bundt Pan’s nonstick coating will ensure easy cleanup and comes with a 10 year warranty. Before each use, simply brush with solid vegetable shortening and dust with flour or cocoa, or use baking spray with flour … simple!
White Chocolate Limoncello CakeThis Bundt is lemon heaven and a real tingle to your tastebuds! Try with fresh berries and mascarpone cream.
Tunnel of Cream Banana Nut BundtWith a creamy banana filling, this Bundt is akin to banana bread with a surprise on the inside.
Chocolate Crown CakeDeliciously chocolatey, a decadent Bundt fit for kings and queens!
Use and care
- Before initial use and after subsequent uses, hand wash with warm, soapy water.
- Dishwasher use is not recommended, as it may shorten the life of the nonstick coating on your pan.
- Before each use, brush with solid vegetable shortening and dust with flour or cocoa, or use baking spray with flour in it.
- Mixes and recipes may vary. Fill the pan no more than 3/4 full to avoid overflow.
- Metal utensils, scouring pads and abrasive cleaners should not be used on nonstick surfaces.