About our Classic Metal Covered Baking Pan
For the professional baker or family caterer, the Nordic Ware Classic Metal Covered Baking Pan is the ultimate kitchen staple. A reminder of simpler times, the aluminium pan is easily transportable to occasions with loved ones or whatever the event. Proudly made in the USA, this natural aluminium pan will evenly bake whatever you need to perfection by evenly dispersing the heat.
The aluminium lid makes transporting a breeze, especially in those busy bake-and-take situations. Easily cleaned with soapy water, the pan will not discolour over use, as long as it washed in just warm soapy water and is not greased with aerosol cooking sprays. Rest assured that with the Nordic Ware 10 year warranty your pan will last you many years of family dinners, luncheons and events.
Use and care
- Before initial use and after subsequent uses, hand wash with warm, soapy water. Not recommended for dishwasher use, as discoloration will occur but will not affect baking properties.
- Season pan with a solid or spray vegetable shortening before each baking use or line with parchment paper.
- Scouring pads and metal utensils may scratch pan, but will not affect baking performance.
- Aluminium is reactive to the acids in certain foods such as vinegar and tomato products which may darken, pit or corrode the pan.
- Lid is for storage use only.