About our Crown Bundt Pan
Perhaps our most beautiful Bundt yet, our 70th anniversary Crown Bundt Pan effortlessly combines ornate heirloom styling with clean, modern sensibilities. We aimed to create a pan that would adequately honour Nordic Ware’s Scandinavian roots, yet live on into the future as a timeless family tradition. Enrobed in a limited-edition gold metallic finish exclusive to Nordic Ware, the Crown Bundt sparkles from every angle. Soft ribbon detailing effortlessly catches glaze and ganache to create a most elegant presentation.
Whether you’re a seasoned collector of Bundts, buying a gift for the baker who has everything, or adventuring into your very first Bundt baking escapade, this pan is not to be overlooked!
Recipes70th Anniversary Cinnamon Swirl and Toasted Pecan BundtA deliciously-spiced Bundt to celebrate our 70th anniversary, presented splendidly in our Crown Bundt pan.
Use and care
- Before initial use and after subsequent uses, hand wash with warm, soapy water.
- Dishwasher use is not recommended as it may shorten the life of the nonstick coating on your pan.
- Before each use, brush with solid vegetable shortening and dust with flour or cocoa, or use baking spray with flour in it.
- Mixes and recipes may vary. Fill the pan no more than 3/4 full to avoid overflow.
- Metal utensils, scouring pads and abrasive cleaners should not be used on nonstick surfaces.