About our 3, 6 and 12-Cup Formed Bundt Pans
Our most famous Bundt pan is now available in its original and two smaller sizes – 12-cup, 6-cup and 3-cup. Simple to use, these Bundt pans are perfect sizes for a variety of family treats. These three pans can be stacked to create a three-tiered cake – imagine that at your next wedding, or when you need to reach new heights with impressiveness!
Some of Nordic Ware’s classics, these will allow you to make professional-looking cakes in the comfort of your own home. With their nonstick coating clean-up is easy, plus the 10-year warranty brings you peace of mind. Before each use, just simply brush with solid vegetable shortening and dust with flour or cocoa, or use baking spray with flour, simple!
RecipesThree-Tiered Bundt Wedding CakeBundts are now on-trend for wedding cakes, and Nordic Ware's three formed aluminium Bundt pans stack perfectly to make this impressive three-tiered wedding cake.
Use and care
- Before initial use and after subsequent uses, hand wash with warm, soapy water.
- Dishwasher use is not recommended, as it may shorten the life of the nonstick coating on your pan.
- Before each use, brush with solid vegetable shortening and dust with flour or cocoa, or use baking spray with flour in it.
- Mixes and recipes may vary. Fill the pan no more than 3/4 full to avoid overflow.
- Metal utensils, scouring pads and abrasive cleaners should not be used on nonstick surfaces.