About our Formed Bundt Pan 6-Cup
Our original and most famous Bundt pan is now available in a convenient 6-cup baby pan! This simple-to-use Bundt pan is the perfect size for family treats. Impress your family by baking fresh, homemade cakes to your desire, with no fuss! Our commercial-quality pan produces an elegantly-shaped cake that needs only a dusting of confectioners’ sugar for decoration.
One of the Nordic Ware classics, this allows you to make professional-looking cakes in the comfort of your own home. The possibilities are endless! Dont limit yourself to packet mixes, any flavor is a possibility! No matter what recipe you try, the Nordic Ware 6-Cup Bundt Pans nonstick coating will ensure an easy cleanup and comes with a 10-year warranty. Before each use, just simply brush with solid vegetable shortening and dust with flour or cocoa, or use baking spray with flour, simple!
Six-Cup Vanilla Pound BundtVanilla is a popular favourite, and this simple recipe is a quick and easy way to please everyone!
Three-Tiered Bundt Wedding CakeBundts are now on-trend for wedding cakes, and Nordic Ware's three formed aluminium Bundt pans stack perfectly to make this impressive three-tiered wedding cake.
Beary Honey Nut Bundt CakeAn indulgent Bundt with two glazes. Grrr yuuum!
Use and care
- Before initial use and after subsequent uses, hand wash with warm, soapy water.
- Dishwasher use is not recommended, as it may shorten the life of the nonstick coating on your pan.
- Before each use, brush with solid vegetable shortening and dust with flour or cocoa, or use baking spray with flour in it.
- Mixes and recipes may vary. Fill the pan no more than 3/4 full to avoid overflow.
- Metal utensils, scouring pads and abrasive cleaners should not be used on nonstick surfaces.