About our Original Bundt Pan
There’s a reason the classic Bundt cake has remained iconic for over 50 years. Perfect for any occasion, the Nordic Ware Original Bundt Pan creates anything from the classically simple, to the richly decadent. Bold lines with crisp curves make this Bundt pan essential to any baker’s kitchen.
Proudly made in the USA in our own factory and from heavy cast aluminium, its walls distribute heat evenly so cakes rise and cook in uniform. Its heat-reflective exterior and premium non-stick interior work together to master perfectly detailed results every time.
No need to season the pan! Before each use, simply brush with solid vegetable shortening and dust with flour or cocoa, simple! Making sure for a ten minute only cooling time, the cake will slide out perfectly. Backed by a 10 year warranty, you can rest easy knowing this pan will serve you well for many years to come.
Cornbread Bundt with Savoury Cheese FillingThis Bundt represents the heritage of the traditional New England cornbread of the northeastern United States. With a savoury, creamy cheese filling, try served with a bowl of your favourite chilli.
Mango Coconut BundtMango and coconut is a classic taste of tropical summer, however this Bundt will tickle your taste buds all year round.
Jelly Berry CakeTry something just a little different and be the toast of your parties this summer.
Use and care
- Before initial use and after subsequent uses, hand wash with warm, soapy water.
- Dishwasher use is not recommended, as it may shorten the life of the nonstick coating on your pan.
- Before each use, brush with solid vegetable shortening and dust with flour or cocoa, or use baking spray with flour in it.
- Mixes and recipes may vary. Fill the pan no more than 3/4 full to avoid overflow.
- Metal utensils, scouring pads and abrasive cleaners should not be used on nonstick surfaces.